I don’t expect people to be perfect. No one is perfect. But I do expect everyone, everywhere to get a few basic things right all the time. “Everyone” includes people in a coma, the mentally retarded, infants and inmates.
1. Mind your own business;
2. Don’t talk unless you have something to say. In fact, it’s better just not to talk at all, especially to me;
3. Be truthful and honest;
4. Treat others the way you want to be treated;
5. Always try your best;
6. Watch where you’re going;
7. Don’t steal;
8. Don’t be an asshole;
9. Don’t touch things that don’t belong to you;
10. Read the instructions first.